Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Heart of The Swarm [HOTS] Opening...clutching my pearls over here!!

JUST. WOW. BLIZZARD, PLEASE JUST STOP WITH THESE INCREDIBLE CINEMATICS BEFORE I DIE OF THE INTENSE BEAUTY THEY BEHOLD.

*clears throat*

I think I'm good. This looks absolutely AMAZING. Although I'm not an avid player (my boyfriend bought me SC2: Wings of Liberty for our one year anniversary - mostly as a gift for himself - and a N7 Black Widow Ultimate keyboard, and I played it... not very much. I played the campaign and some random 2v2s with him for a bit) I'm still very excited for this. It looks incredible. Plus, as an added bonus, my lovely SC2-obsessed bf has promised to let me play the campaign at his house! (´∀`)♥

Anyway, watch it. Watch it again... and for good measure, watch it again. Because no matter what you say, Blizzard kills it with their Cinematics every time, and I think Kerrigan is one awesome HBIC.

I'll be writing my first impression of DmC soon, too! I just recovered from the flu, so I'm a little behind on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment