Thursday, August 23, 2012

it's almost here...!

Guild Wars 2 is upon us...!! I'm so excited. They keep doing stress tests and I've just been logging on to get an idea of what I want all my characters to look like.. So far, the only problem I'm having is if I want my Engineer to have silver or platinum blonde hair.

Here's some screenshots of what I've been doing~


My Sylvari Necromancer~ I'll be soloing with her in my spare time / when I feel like taking a break from my main character. 


My main, an Engineer! I can't decide if I want her to be silver or blonde...! Gah! First world gamer problems lol.


My elementalist. Also something I'm doing in my spare time. I'm just going to make her right at launch, though. so I don't have to worry about her name being taken ><


Finally, my PVP Thief. I was originally making her as my main, but I decided to be adventurous and do something I don't normally do!


Gah, I can't wait to get the ball rolling! Only a day now!! Can't wait to do an unboxing of my collector's edition~ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment