Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Diablo 3: Paragon System

Blizzard announced their "Paragon System" as a part of p1.0.4. This is incredible news. Not only did they make my Demon Hunter much beefier in terms of her DPS/Hatred Generation and all that jazz (After they so ungraciously destroyed her in p.1.0.3), but now they're adding this new system!

I actually think this is what I needed to get back into  Diablo 3. Granted, I don't know how I'm going to have time to play it, what with the amazing game lineup Q4 I'm looking forward to (And GW2. I could remind this blog all day about how excited I am for that)... but I think this will be a great opportunity to do something more linear and grinding when I don't want to spend the extra 90 or 180 minutes getting a level or two in GW2. Also, how neat is that? It shouldn't take more than 90min for you to level in Tyria. I'm pretty stoked, considering I hate those last little legs of grinding.
See: My level 55 Demon Hunter in D3... ( ¬д¬。)

In other news, the EB Games where I make and pick up my preorders/games/accessories hasn't got the OK from the mall to do a midnight release for GW2... I really want my Charr statue haha. ;__; I can't wait to spam my blog with unboxing pics!

Hopefully I can share good news soon! If I can't pick it up at midnight, I'm definitely going first thing in the morning.

until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment