Tuesday, August 14, 2012

gamescom announcements!

Alright, so I was super stoked to hear that PSone Classics are coming to the Vita on 08/28!!! I've been holding off on playing the older Final Fantasy series, waiting and wishing this announcement would come... and it's finally here! Ahhh! FFVII is part of the first games to be rolled out as well *(*´∀`*)☆ ahhh it's going to be great!

Although I didn't personally get to watch the conference, I was kept fully up to date by my friend & through twitter! New footage of The Last of Us was shown (CAN'T WAIT!!) and Capcom's new IP Remember Me looks totally badass! I'm definitely picking both of them up next year. 



Capcom's Remember Me
Naughty Dog's The Last Of Us
Also, I can't wait till Playstation All-Stars is released; as a Vita owner, it's nice knowing I'll get both copies for the price of one! Also, less than a week ago, the Playstation blog made a post about Ragnarok Odyssey. I played Ragnarok Online for YEARS (and I even run an RO-related tumblr ♥) and I have original characters I made from that world and just, ugh. I love it- everything about it, I really do. So when I heard Ragnarok Odyssey was coming to North American Vitas, I was naturally really excited!!

There seems to be so much in the games department for me right now, it's really exciting (and hard to wait for it all!). Thursday, Team Fortress 2's new mode, Mann vs Machine is released~ My friends and I are getting back into our TF2 storming days JUST for this new co-op mode! hehe I can't wait! And, not to mention, Guild Wars 2 prelaunch goes up in a week and a half!!! AHHHH!!!!!!! I've been drawing my characters over and over again in sheer excitement! I've been waiting for this game for WAY too long!!

In other gaming news, I'm also really excited for Little Big Planet Vita & Little Big Planet Karting, and not to mention Borderlands 2 which are all coming out in quarter 4 this year (Also, I'm excited for Halo 4 & Dead Space 3 but my boyfriend is the one with the 360, so I have to wait on him for that one haha).

 I'm going to be so broke... my friends and family will practically get socks for Christmas. 
 (。-ω-)ノ 

No comments:

Post a Comment